Friday, April 8, 2011

Back<== to the Kulture Progress



So far I've got some serious time into this piece. I've been really getting an urge lately to draw some scenes of my favorite movies ... duhh with cars... and make them a little more dramatic. I loved that scene in "Back to the Future III" where Marty is getting chased by some Indians. That part was soo short, I thought it could have been a little more amped up. So here's my version so far... I wanted it to look like the Indians looted all his stuff, and are just chasing the fuck out of him. While the Delorean does a "Dukes of Hazzard" over that cave he was looking for. Anyways, hope you dig it, I've got a lot of projects going on right now.. hope I find time to get this pumped out soon!!

2 comments:

  1. the one indian has sneaks on! clever. Amaze details! You go to art school or something?

    ReplyDelete