Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Intro

Hey Everyone, My name is Nate Greco, I'm a "professional" illustrator and graphic artist in the Tampa Bay area. I graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design in 2006 with a bachelors in Fine Arts, and majoring primarily in Illustration. By day I work for Creative Arts Inc, a company that builds instalations for libraries, exhibits,hospitals, Disney, ..ect. Basically my job is to draw all the concept ideas (using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) for our clients nationwide. By night I am working on my personal artwork that consists of Hot Rods, Wrecked Hot Rods, Pin Up Gals, and ZOMBIES!! My medias of choice for the upcoming series are pen and ink, oils, watercolor, and digital painting. I have been working on my new series for quite a while now, and my new work is slowly getting finished now... so be on the look out! In the meantime enjoy my previous artwork, and let me know what you think! WEBSITE COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment